Using Google Analytics with ReachBy is optional, but it can help you to increase and analyze your traffic.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing Google account.
- On the Overview: all accounts page, click the Add new account link (in the gray header area).
- Read the Improve your site and increase marketing ROI page, then click the Sign Up button.
- Enter the link to your Reachby Website (found on Publishing > Options > Webmaster), name the account, choose your country and time zone, then click the Continue button.
- Enter your first and last name, select your country, then click the Continue button.
- Read and accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service and click the Create New Account button.
- In the code provided (on the line that says var pageTracker), copy only the complete UA number (also called the Web Property ID -- it looks like UA-XXXXXXXX-X), paste this into the Tracking Code field on your ReachBy Webmaster page, then click Update.
Congrats! You can now use Google Analytics to track traffic to your news stream on ReachBy.
Your data may take some time to appear in Google Analytics, so have some patience. It can take up to a day to begin tracking.